Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Presents

So, I didn't get most of my projects done in time to give them as Christmas presents, but that's mostly because I kept adding projects & didn't leave myself time. They're coming along ok.

I'm still working on my father's hat, which is a little cattywhompus right now, but making progress.

I'm making a set of scarves for the M Family - my Godparents and their 2 daughters. I've started 2 of them & they're coming along well. They're both about 1/3 done

I can't figure out what to make for my brother: I think I'm making another scarf for my sister-in-law (or maybe earrings). I have a scarf that I started for my Godfather, but I think it might be a little feminine. It's about 1/4 done.

The scarf I'm making for N is about 3/4 done; it needs about 3 more rows & then the finishing.

The scarf I'm making for A may need to be ripped out *again* I'm kinda hating this chenille yarn; it's so pretty but so hard to work with.

No comments: