Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions (mine & other people's)

According to this article from Fitness.com ...

"Many people tend to make unrealistic goals when it comes to creating a New Year’s Resolution based on health and fitness. Many rush immediately to a gym to sign up, go for a few weeks, and then decide to give up. Instead of making these unreachable goals for yourself, why not start with something simpler. Here are some suggestions to creating a more manageable and achievable New Year’s Resolution."

This year (next year?), instead of doing traditional resolutions, I'm doing a 101 Things in 1001 Days list. I'll be tracking that list in a separate blog, here.

The craft goals are:
28. Learn to sew
29. Tailor something that I actually wear
30. Sew something that I actually wear
31. Crochet 3 afghans
32. Scrapbook my SAI pics
33. Scrapbook my JMU pics
34. Crochet 12 scarves as gifts
35. Learn to make a hat
36. Make a hat for my father
37. Knit three gift-quality scarves
38. Learn to use circular needles
39. Finish my quilt
40. Learn to make wire jewelry
41. Do at least 6 projects off my ravelry queue
42. Enter *all* my yarn projects, materials etc. in ravelry
43. Crochet a table set (table runner & placemats)
44. Learn how to use crimping beads
45. Make 3 gift-quality jewelry sets

No comments: