Sunday, November 25, 2012

Odds and Ends

  • I have temporarily cut myself off from Michael's - except that I can't find my yarn needle & have to go get another one (or two).
  • When I get said yarn needles, I can finish off 2 scarves.
  • YouTube tutorials have been helpful, and maybe too inspirational. I think I just added another 3 projects to the queue.
  • I'm contemplating opening an etsy shop after the holidays.
  • I have some jewelry for sale: http://jewelrybyjoy.wordpress.com/
  • I've been making coffee cozies to practice working in the round, and I'm about to make my second attempt at a hat.
  • I'm curious about experimenting with felting - maybe I'll start with coasters.
  • I really want to re-acquaint myself with sewing and get familiar/comfortable with sewing machines. I have a couple really basic patterns that I think I can handle.

No comments: